Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2018 Conference CallHome / Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2018 Conference Call
Meeting Code: 828360
On Tuesday January 23, 2018 at Noon Eastern we’ll host a conference call to address the new tax law and how it may affect you. We’re excited about the benefits that the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2018 will benefit the majority of our clients and we want to be sure everyone has a clear understanding of what aspects of the Act will affect you.
To join the call please dial 800.356.8278 and enter meeting number 828360.
Our special guest for this call is Lucia Chubet, CPA from Daigle, Smith, and Chubet in Southington CT. The call is oriented mostly for existing clients, but anyone is welcome to attend and listen in.
In this call we’ll discuss:
- New levels for triggering of AMT
- 529 dollars can now be used for pre-college education expenses
- Doubling of exemptions for dependents, and standard or itemized deductions
- Property tax limits, mortgage interest caps
- Tax brackets are reduced, but will sunset in 2025. What can we expect for the future?
- Increases in estate tax triggering levels
- Changes to deducibility or inclusion of alimony
As usual, if you are unable to attend the call it will be recorded and posted on our website shortly after.
******Please note that specific tax rules or strategies may be discussed in this call. Be sure to consult with your personal tax advisor before implementing any tax strategy or changes.
Have a Question?
Our team members would be happy to help you with any questions or financial concerns. Feel free to reach out to us at any time.